Report is an important link between the company and the investor, and creates value also to other stakeholders. Comprehensive and transparent reporting leads to a better employer brand, investor relations, competitive advantage, compliance, etc. Sustainability report is a public output that shows the current status, goals, activities and the level of management of ESG topics. Our goal is to help to compile a business sustainability report and support the company throughout the whole process. The report prepared for the client meets the highest standards and is comprehensive and transparent.
What we do?
- We map important topics and impacts of the company.
- We create the report structure and content with constituent points and indicators.
- We engage stakeholders and map their expectations (workshops, surveys, sector specific) overview), and interviews with key people.
- We collect and report the data relevant to the compilation of the report (ESG data collection system).
- We link the Sustainable Development Goals in the report and help the company to implement generally accepted reporting standards (GRI, SASB, Nasdaq ESG guide, TCFD) .
DOWNLOAD HERE: how can we support you in ESG reporting and double materiality assessment
- We create a review of reporting regulations and implement them (CSRD, EU Taxonomy).