We believe that now and in the future the basis of sustainable business is an inclusive strategy, a sustainable business model and conscious management of a company's impacts. Therefore, sustainable strategy is creating opportunities and is essential to survive in market competition. Sustinere helps you to understand the European Union regulatory requirements of sustainability when managing your company’s ESG issues and introduces the most recognized frameworks such as United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), OECD Guidelines for Responsible Business, United NationsGlobal Compact, B-Corp, in addition to industry-specific standards and guidelines - to stay in the competition. What we do?
- We analyze ESG (environmental-social-governance) impact areas, risks and opportunities and map the current situation.
- We carry out stakeholder analysis to create focus areas (AA1000 Stakeholder Engagement Standard).
- We help to understand and create systems to comply with the current and future requirements of sustainability regulations and directives.
- We create strategic frameworks - focus, goals, metrics, plans for the next steps.
- We create policies and codes of conduct for employees and suppliers.
- We help to achieve certificates and labels and implement management systems.
- We help to meet the requirements of the ESG assessments and ratings recognized in international markets (Ecovadis, S&P Global, Sustainalytics, CDP, etc.).
- We train managers and employees, moderate discussions, coordinate the work of internal working groups
- and help with other issues where we know we can create value.
Contact us and ask for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 5621 2898